About this home
Escape to The Granary, a fabulous barn conversion with stylish interiors and vaulted beamed ceilings, part of an old farm in Cheriton, believed to date back to the 12th Century. The Granary
sleeps five guests with a spacious open plan living area and French doors onto the lovely terrace complete with table and chairs and amazing views.. Perfect for relaxing over dinner.
The Granary is one of two properties at Glebe Farm Barns which offer the chance to escape the rat race and get away from it all… you can even stable your own horse! There are some great riding and walking trails right on the doorsteps. Head to Whiteford Lighthouse and the beach. Walk around the new salt marsh awash with wildlife at Cwm Ivy. Visit Langland with its pretty beach huts, great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. The perfect escape.
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x single bed, 1 x twin beds
Open plan kitchen, dining area and living area
- Kitchen/dining area: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, electric oven, hob, microwave, dining table and 6 chairs.
- Living area: soft seating for 5 people, flatscreen TV with SKY freeview. French doors onto garden.
- Bedroom 3: single bed with a large wardrobe, TV with SKY freeview.
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, WC and wash hand basin where there is also a shaver point.
First Floor - mezzanine style walkway with vaulted ceilings and beams.
- Master bedroom: king size bed, plenty of hanging space, dressing table, TV with DVD player.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, dressing table, chest of drawers and TV with SKY Freeview and DVD player.
- Entertainment: flatscreen TV with SKY freeview, DVD player and a hi-fi
- - For families: travel cot and highchair.
- Outside: raised patio area with outdoor furniture for 6 and incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
- Parking: plenty of space for parking several cars
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. Parking. WiFi, 4 star rating.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.