About this home
Wildflower Cottage is a Featured Dog-Friendly property. If you'll be
bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message" box when
making your reservation to tell us how many and their weight. A
Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact
you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet
Screened Porch & Hot Tub! Experience year-round, long-range views of
Mount Pisgah at Wildflower Cottage, a converted barn home with
charismatic farmhouse features such as original sliding barn doors, a
claw-foot bathtub, and a hand-crafted stone hearth.
You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals
in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Watch
movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service in the spacious
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the charcoal grill
and outdoor dining area on the screened porch. Enjoy sunset views from
the hot tub, a lovely lily pond, and plenty of birds and wildlife.
The whole family, including Fido, is welcome at Wildflower Cottage!
This vacation rental is located in Fletcher and is approximately 33
minutes from downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Split-Level Home
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Full Bath & Laundry Area off Kitchen
• Mid-Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 2 Twin Beds; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen
Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter - During the winter months and
inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access this
property. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e.
SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are
not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with
seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Wildflower Cottage is naturally cooled in the summer. While there
is no central A/C, the home is usually kept very pleasant by the
elevation, shade, and breeze. Enjoy the screened porch and deck
seating during warm days. There is a window A/C unit in the upper
level main bedroom for guests who prefer it a little cooler for
• Noise Ordinance - Wildflower Cottage is located in a quiet
neighborhood, and is ideal for families who want to be close to town
in a residential setting. This home is under a noise ordinance between
9 p.m. and 8 a.m. and has a very low noise tolerance. It is not
suitable for groups that are looking for late nights of celebration on
the back deck.
• Moderate Use WiFi - This property is equipped with a 1.5 Mbps
internet connection. This speed is normally sufficient for one device
to stream, but could slow down with multiple devices in use at the
• Guests must furnish their own charcoal to use the charcoal grill.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important
• For any reservation with pets, please note that only dogs are
allowed. Your reservation requires a pet fee of $125 per dog. A
maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a
fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on
the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental
amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.