Stunning 1 BR located in a brand new luxury building at the center of New Haven’s historic downtown. Our luxury suite provides unparalleled comfort, service, and amenities. Watch a movie on a 4K TV, relax in a living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, whip up dinner in a fully-equipped kitchen, work-up a sweat in the 24-hour gym, and relax on the rooftop sun terrace.
- Walkable access to Yale
- Deep-clean prior to every guest
- Coffee, fresh linens, and bathroom essentials provided
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide our guests with the utmost comfort and convenience. Our high-quality hybrid mattress, deluxe queen bed, and full-sized sleeper sofa ensure that you’ll rest up well, and our beautiful shared amenities guarantee you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Rooftop sun-terrace with grilling stations, chaise lounges, table tennis, and billiards.
- Fireside lounge with HDTVs, bar, billiards & shuffleboard.
- Cozy hangout spots.
- 24-hour extra-large fitness room with weights, cardio equipment, climbing wall, spin cycles, and Yoga studio.
- Free private, on-site parking.
- Virtual check in/out.
Leave the car behind and explore the old-fashioned way! Our amazing location in the center of historic downtown New-Haven and our private parking spot means you can enjoy walking access to New Haven’s tree-lined streets, advent culture, inspiring entertainment, and never-ending culinary offerings!
Location, Location, Location:
- 2-minute walk to Yale New Haven Hospital
- 5-minute walk to Yale School of Medicine.
- 13-minute walk to Yale’s historic Old Campus.
- 9-minute walk to Union Station.
- 14-minute walk to Yale University Art Gallery.
- 3-minute walk to Lupi-Marchigiano Bakery.
- 3-minute walk to Blue State Coffee.
- 10-minute walk to College Street Music Hall.
- 1.5-hour train to Midtown, Manhattan (Take a day trip!).
Love perfectly tucked sheets, freshly rolled towels, and tasteful designs? Wish you could travel with a kitchen and watch a movie in a comfortable living room? So do we!
The comforts of home with the luxuries of a hotel.
- 55-inch 4k UHD smart TVs in the living room and bedroom.
- Spacious living area with a sofa, loveseat, chairs, dining table, and coffee table.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Full-sized walk-in closet
The bedroom features a queen bed with a 13-inch hybrid mattress, outfitted with ultra-luxe linens. The sofa folds down into a bed, providing an additional place for guests to sleep.
- 13-inch ultra-luxe mattress.
- Carefully selected curtain colors to create a calming atmosphere.
- Well-placed lamps allow you to set the ambiance you want.
- Comfortable convertible sofa provides a place to relax during the day and to sleep at night.
Whether traveling for work or pleasure, you’ll find you can accomplish plenty during your stay! Enjoy our in-suite work-area and coffee station, as well as co-working spaces, featuring floor-to-ceiling dry-erase whiteboards, charging stations, and conference tables.
𝆔𝆔 Work, work, work, work, work, work 𝆔𝆔
- Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
- Co-working spaces.
- In-suite work area.
- Charging stations and outlets.
- Free, unlimited coffee.
Guests have full access to the suite, and all amenities.
Our local support team is available to help alleviate any issues that may arise, or to recommend the best local spots.
Woven together like patchwork, downtown New-Haven forms the ideal neighborhood to visit. You’ll find a classic Neapolitan pizzeria steps away from a contemporary art gallery; you’ll stumble upon a revitalized playhouse neighboring a century-old cigar bar. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, well defined bike lanes and open green spaces. Interspersed throughout, you’ll come across Yale University’s historic buildings and perhaps meet with the researchers, innovators, and even celebrities who make up its renowned faculty. You can experience art, theater, college sports, concert venues, centuries-old architecture, and before your day is done, stop at a local coffee shop to gather a second wind. One of the most walkable city centers between Boston and New York City, New Haven is a true urban oasis that gives and keeps giving.
The suite is a 10-minute walk to Union Station where you can catch the Amtrak Acela Train. That is 4 stops to Penn Station in 1hr 44 minutes.
Check in anytime after 3 pm and check out by 11 am. Please contact us if you need to make changes to these times and we will do our best to accommodate you.
For more information please check out our website at Hyatus.co