- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONCIERGE SERVICE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY INSPECTORS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards.
San Rocco is a magnificent natural terrace facing the unique Umbrian hills, in a land characterised by a rich culture of good living and good food, very close to Lake Corbara, Orvieto and Todi. The beautiful private, salt-purified, pool lies in a super panoramic position facing Montecchio, a small town on a hill overlooking the Tiber valley, which preserves all the charm of the Middle Ages with its little alleys and squares, the light hue of its stone and its imposing town walls with defence towers. Splendid San Rocco has the warmth of typical Umbrian farmhouses although it was only built in 2010. The antique stone used for the cladding, the handmade terracotta and the chestnut-wood ceiling beams characterise and enhance the charm of this house. The heart of the house is the spacious living room, where you can sit around or cook together in the beautiful kitchen which overlooks the quiet garden which has areas set up for outdoor dining while enjoying the breathtaking view. The completely fenced-in villa is surrounded by a large garden with a lawn and typical Mediterranean vegetation. It is located 20 km from the Orvieto motorway exit and 20 km from the Attigliano motorway exit from where you can get to Rome in about an hour. A few kilometres further away are numerous attractions which you can visit: Orvieto, Narni, the Marmore waterfalls, the archaeological area of Carsulae, Amelia, Todi and, in Tuscany, Montepulciano, Cetona, Chianciano Terme and many others.
The house has two floors connected internally and externally by an exterior staircase and, thanks to its position on sloping ground, with both floors having direct outside access. The main entrance is located under the portico, on the ground floor, and can be reached down a flight of brick steps. On the ground floor, the open-plan living area consists, on one side, of the sitting room with sofa, fireplace and satellite TV and, on the other, of the kitchen with fireplace, dining area and direct access out to the portico. On this floor is also a large bathroom with shower. The upper floor consists of a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a double bedroom with adjacent bathroom with shower and a study with direct outside access through a French window.
Portable air conditioning in the bedrooms
The villa has a fully fenced garden of about 1500 sq m which encloses the portico next to the house equipped with a large table, chairs, benches, wood oven and built-in barbecue for breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the open air. The green lawn, extending over two terraces, is interrupted only by the blue of the swimming pool and by colourful flower beds interspersed with trees, a vegetable garden and hedges. Immediately after the automatic iron entrance gate, completing the comforts of the beautiful outdoors, is a 3-car gravel parking area.Please notice that photos are taken in spring, therefore flower blossoming, and the colours of the gardens' grass could be different at the moment of your arrival at the villa.
The super panoramic swimming pool overlooks the surrounding green hills and the splendid little town of Montecchio. It is located on the same level as the ground floor of the house and is reached from the portico, which is about 7 m away. The rectangular pool measures 10 x 5 m with a constant depth of 1.60 m. Lined in PVC, it has internal lighting, salt purification and 4 Roman steps for access to the water. The solarium area on the lawn is equipped with sunbeds, deck chairs, cold shower and an umbrella to guarantee shade in the hottest hours. The swimming pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
Pets: One of small size
This rate includes:
- Utilities: electricity, water - gas for kitchen use
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay = In addition to reasons or events that can objectively be documented and could not be foreseen at the time of booking, you can request a rental cancellation when you have to cancel following a positive result from Covid-19 verified by reports, affecting: the Insured Party directly and/or your family members; your Travel Companion directly.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
The price does not include:
- Tourism tax (where applicable)
Extra On Request:
Extra cleaning (€ 20,00/hour per cleaner)
Extra linen (€ 15,00 per person)
Heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
Extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)
THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS
Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager)