Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 8000 for adults and COP 8000 for children (approximately)
Children & extra bedsPay at property
- If you are traveling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pool, spa & gym (if applicable)Pay at property
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher on site.
This property accepts Visa and Mastercard.
This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property Registration Number RNT 54530
Also known as
- casa crespo beach Hotel
- casa crespo beach Cartagena
- casa crespo beach Hotel Cartagena