Fly south for the winter to stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo in Spring Lake. As a part of Anderson Creek Club, this condo provides 6 guests with access to the community pool, clubhouse, basketball court & fitness center. Enjoy golf course views from the private balcony before heading out to Fort Bragg to tour air force museums. Carvers Creek State Park is just 10 minutes away if you wish to trek peaceful trails through pine forests!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Calling all snowbirds - this Anderson Creek Club condo is the perfect hideaway from the winter cold and provides all the comforts of home paired with southern hospitality.
If you’ve spent the day golfing, unwind in the living room in front of the flat-screen cable TV. Don’t forget to utilize the high-speed wireless internet to search everything from happy hours to PGA Tour scores.
When hunger sets in, the fully equipped kitchen is ready with all the cooking essentials to help prepare a tasty meal. Share intimate meals at the glass-topped table before enjoying a glass of red on the balcony.
The main bedroom provides 2 queen-sized beds and is outfitted with its own flat-screen cable TV. Two other guests can rest easy on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Tucked amid the longleaf pines,The Inn at Anderson Creek Club boasts a Davis Love III-designed golf course with innate tranquility.Take time to explore the grounds when you canoe or kayak on one of the ponds.
Other club amenities include access to an exclusive swimming pool, basketball court, and fully equipped fitness center - all within walking distance of this condo.
Get outside to enjoy more Cumberland County terrain with a walk in Carvers Creek State Park located 10 minutes away.
Fort Bragg is just 20 minutes south of this condo and offers a variety of attractions. Visit the JFK Special Warfare Museum or stop by the Conference Center.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi (high-speed), private balcony with golf course views, free parking, and more
- Anderson Creek Club community amenities include a pool, clubhouse, ponds with paddle boats & kayaks, basketball court, fitness center, restaurant, on-site laundry facilities, and more
- Excellent Spring Lake location in a gated club - 5 minutes to Anderson Creek Park, 15 minutes to Carvers Creek State Park, 20 minutes to Fort Bragg and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fayetteville Regional Airport, 400 Airport Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28306 (25 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires one flight of stairs to access