Welcome to Landhaus Hotter!
In the quiet part of Neukirchen am Großvenediger lies this beautiful country house for up to 26 people on 250m². You occupy the entire first and second floor of this holiday home and thus have spacious areas and plenty of privacy.
The rooms are all comfortably furnished and many of them have direct access to the balcony.
There are a total of 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, several balconies, a large living/dining area and a large garden with everything your heart desires.
The Hotter country house is very family-friendly and has a trampoline as well as a swimming pool, which is available from May to Sept (depending on the weather).
The whole thing is rounded off in summer by the possibility of playing table tennis and swinging. There is also a BBQ grill in the garden for your use.
In winter, you have the cross-country ski trail right outside the front door and for alpine skiers this region is ideal, the Wildkogel ski area is barely 3 kilometres away and the Zillertal Arena around 13 kilometres.
You occupy the entire first and second floor of this holiday home and thus have spacious areas that will make your stay unforgettable.
The bus stop is not far from the house, so excursions are easy to arrange.
Expenses related to charging an electric or hybrid car (when possible) are always charged according to use and separately
Parking places 15
On the 1st floor: (Large kitchen(TV, seating area, electric kettle, cooker, coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), bedroom(double bed, washbasin), bedroom(double bed, bunk bed, washbasin), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, TV, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(single bed, double bed, shower, washbasin), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, TV, shower, washbasin, toilet), bathroom(shower, washbasin), 2x toilet, balcony)
ski storage(ski boot heaters), terrace, garden, garden furniture, sun loungers, BBQ, 10x parking, 5x parking, trampoline, swimming pool(private, opened from May upto and including Sep), play equipment, 2x children's bed, 2x high chair
- 2 weeks before arrival we assess the travel situation. If it appears that in the 2 weeks before arrival new measures will be taken, we will wait for the official announcement. We have chosen for a standard of 2 weeks before arrival, because the situation is very unstable at the moment.
- We will refund your money in the event of a ban on entering the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
- If we are going to rebook your holiday in another period, we will ensure that the amount already paid (in advance) is transferred to the new booking. Possible settlements will also take place immediately.
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you will receive your money back on your account within one week.
So you can book your holiday with us without worries. In case Villa for You can deliver the holiday but you want to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.
- For each every guest, not having a 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate)at the moment this is required to travel to the concerning destination or to stay in the holiday home, is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge.
- Despite the Corona passport, each country remains responsible for setting its own entry requirements and rules, which are not standardised at EU level. This means that in addition to the Corona passport, additional rules may apply to your stay, such as the validity period of your vaccination or the requirement for an additional (booster) vaccination. These extra rules are also not a valid reason for cancelling your stay free of charge.
- Quarantine measures are also not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. Villa for You states (based on the information currently available) that it is possible for everyone to meet the requirements for travelling.
Villa for You is not responsible for unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances before or during your booked holiday period as a result of (adjusted) Corona measures, unless these measures are about a ban on entry in the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
After booking you have the following payment options: bank transfer, Eurocard/ Mastercard, VISA, Sofort uberweisung, IDEAL..