About this home
Frog Lane Cottages is a large property split into two self catering
cottages - Frog Cottage and Tadpole Cottage. Frog Cottage is beautiful
with charming interiors; an open plan living space with white exposed
stone walls, soft sofas and contemporary kitchen. A lovely country
cottage for two guests, with plenty of outside seating for alfresco
Get out and about and discover this beautiful area… stroll to Whiteford
Lighthouse and the beach. Walk around the new salt marsh awash with
wildlife at Cwm Ivy. Visit Langland with its pretty beach huts, great
for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Play a round of golf or
simply relax on the beach with a picnic. Drive along the Gower
Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many
castles. Perfect for a family holiday.
* Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x twin beds (with extra pull out bed)
* Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner: electric oven, electric cooker,
dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer. 2 sofas, TV
and wood burner. Table and chairs for 4 people.
* Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe.
* Ensuite: shower, WC and wash hand basin.
* Bedroom 2: twin beds, adjustable put-up-bed, hanging space.
* Ensuite: Bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin.
* Entertainment: TV/DVD player,
* Outside: garden with a raised landscaped patio area with outdoor
* Parking: allocated parking at the rear.
* General: changeover day - Saturday. Electric underfloor heating.
Wood burner. Bed linen and towels provided (bed linen and towels
not included for pull out bed). Wood burning stove (logs not
provided). WiFi. 4 star rating.
* Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet
fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
* Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage
Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.
Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your
holiday with further details and to take payment.
* Notes: no smoking. Wood for the stove is not provided at the
property - it is advised that wood can be bought at CK's
Supermarket which is passed on the way to the property).