About this home
This period property is just a few hundred yards from the stunning
golden sandy beach of Llangennith. A renovated stable building dating
from the 16th century, this tastefully decorated cottage is cosy,
light, and packed to the rafters with period features.
A mile up a farm lane is the village of Llangennith, with its church,
surf shop and local pub. It is also within easy distance of many local
attractions and amenities, and is known for surfing and watersports.
Also within easy travelling distance is the friendly and bustling city
of Swansea with its museums, art galleries and shops. Stay in a slice
of history in this beautiful, seaside cottage with views.
* Size: sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds: two double beds.
* Rooms: Ground floor – lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom, double
bedroom. First floor- second lounge/reading area, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities: fully equipped kitchen with electric oven,
grill and microwave.
* Entertainment: TV with Freeview, DVD player.
* For families: no travel cot or high chair available, but please
feel free to bring your own.
* Outside: private garden includes garden furniture, barbecue, and
you're welcome to explore the 10 acres of farmland, which includes
a fruit orchard.
* Parking: ample parking available.
* General: bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Heating
and electricity included. Hairdryer and clothes iron provided.
Wi-Fi available. Introductory coffee, tea and sugar provided. Wood
can be purchased for the wood burner. Supermarket delivery
available to cottage.
* Pets: no pets.
* Notes: no smoking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take