We stayed at the hotel for three days as a family of four, with children ages 8 and 7. The unit was comfortable and high end. The website doesn't picture the bathrooms, but they were excellent as well - I love a good waterfall shower head!
The real star of the stay was the service. Marija went out of her way to make sure that we were comfortable, arranged for tours, walked us to the tour operator meeting points to make sure we didn't get lost, and arranged for babysitters for the kids so my husband and I could go off on our own. As we were checking out, the bartender told us to call him if we had any issues at our next stop in Croatia. Phillip and Helena were also exceptionally nice.
A few notes if you are traveling with kids:
- There were a few groups of 20 somethings staying at the hotel at the same time as us, but it wasn't an issue. We stayed in B1 and I would recommend a unit closer to reception as it seemed quieter on our side of the hotel.
- The units were incredibly soundproof and quiet hours at 11 pm were strictly enforced. Maria also checked in to ensure that noise wasn't an issue each morning.
- The pools are six feet deep, so bring floats for children if they are not strong swimmers.
- There is only a bar at the hotel (no food), however there is a carry out place and grocery store within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- The location is sufficiently far enough from downtown Hvar that it is easy to get to, but also perfect for a family.