About this home
Escape to The Stable, a rustic stone built studio with stylish
interiors and vaulted beamed ceilings, part of an old farm in Cheriton,
believed to date back to the 12th Century. The Stable has a charming
open plan living area which is divided by a half wall to the pretty
bedroom. Outside, the lovely terrace with table and chairs is perfect
for relaxing over dinner.
One of two properties at Glebe Farm Barns which offer the chance to
escape the rat race and get away from it all… you can even stable your
own horse! There are some great riding and walking trails right on the
doorsteps. Head to Whiteford Lighthouse and the beach, walk around the
new salt marsh awash with wildlife at Cwm Ivy. Visit Langland with its
pretty beach huts, great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. The
* Size: sleeps 2 +1 in one bedroom and lounge
* Beds: 1 x double bed plus sofa bed for 1 person in the lounge)
* Living room: sofa (converts into a sofa bed), TV with SKY freeview,
DVD player and hi-fi.
* Kitchen/dining area: electric oven and hob with extractor,
microwave, fridge, washer dryer, dining table for 4 people.
* Master bedroom: behind the lounge, double bed, bedside, under-bed
* Bathroom: Luxuriously styled and with a wet room style walk-in
shower, WC, shaver point and wash hand basin.
* Entertainment: TV with SKY freeview, DVD player and hi-fi.
* Outside: large patio area with outdoor furniture for 4 and lovely
views of the surrounding countryside
* For families: travel cot and highchair.
* Parking: plenty of space for parking several cars.
* General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels
* Pets: sorry, no pets.
* Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage
Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.
Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your
holiday with further details and to take payment.
* Notes: no smoking.