The hotel was easy to use.
- Please bare in mind the traffic to get out every morning/evening can take 45mins just to turn around the corner and get on the main road!
- The room could have been cleaner, there was marks next to the sink and around the area that needed a good scrub, on the phone desk the side was sticky and didn't feel clean, again needed a good scrub. I don't believe my floor got hoovered the whole time I was there as I noticed parts of fluff and dirt hadn't been hoovered every time I went back to my room.
- When I first arrived the air con was not working and the air felt really damp, all my items were damp and my breathing didn't seem right. They moved me to another standard room.
- When I came back one evening I went to use the sink and no water came out. They mentioned that a note had gone round to explain that the water would be off for the day but I didn't receive this message. The taps were making strange loud noises when I was trying to sleep, and then the next morning I went to brush my teeth and put my toothbrush under the tap and the water came out brown and dirty.
- Staff were really friendly and polite.
- The Hotels gym was good, the air con could have been cooler.
- I like that they have a range of facilities to use