The whole place looks nice (at the first sight), especially the view from some places is great. Unfortunately the list of complaints and disadvantages of the place is much longer.
- main gate is not working, we had to wait shout, honk and return later to be able to check in
- promotion as a food shack but no cook available. bring your own food!
- so we had to cook our own food in the self catering area, "stuff member" (young volunteer) passed by to say that we have to pay an extra fee per bottle of alcohol (that we bought later bcause the mentioned restaurant is just not existing there. bad joke
- The pool table in the official bar area was broken, not able to play but there was a second table right in front or our "honeymoon suite" but the volunteer could not allow us to temporarily move the balls from the broken table! no manager in charge available. after an hour and slowly becaming frustrated and complaining we could take them - wow.
- named "surfari" but no surfboards for rental
- paid extra for a room with "view". the view was a tree in front of the window
- door to the toilet not able to close bcause of (new and modern style) fail architecture. good fragrance in the bedroom for extra honeymoon feeling
- two young volunteers generally friendly and helpful but obviously mismanaged. owner lives there and was there but not interested in any customer contact neither supporting the "staff"
- could be a cool place but is not