One Bedroom Suite with Pool / Garden View, resort is directly on the beach, can accommodate families of. I have a pull-out queen sofa bed or roll away beds.
Situated on gorgeous Grace Bay in the 5 Star rated Villa Renaissance, my spacious 1025 square pool/garden view condominium is conveniently situated on the property, just steps from the beach and pool. I am on the second floor.
We are now serving A La Carte Breakfast at our poolside bar from 8am, please check days during your vacation.
Poolside bar open 7 days 11AM~6pm serving food and drink at the pool and beach! Welcome cocktails on arrival.
. Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable speaker.
. Firestick in unit.
•Lighted tennis court
•Mosaic pool with bench seat spa (great for conversing)
•Poolside bar 7 days a week. Complimentary rum punch on arrival!
•Complimentary Chaises and Umbrellas both at the pool and on the beach
•Pre-Arrival grocery service (additional cost)
•Wheeled grocery cart
•Central air conditioning
For Important Information Regarding Covid-19 Travel Requirements to the Turks and Caicos Islands, Visit:
We are able to provide a $50 (plus tax) Rapid Covid-19 antigen test by appointment. Test results are guaranteed within 30 minutes making travel back to your home countries safer, more convenient and less stressful.
Villa Renaissance guests can make arrangements with our Front Desk or with Seven Stars direct using the link below:
Seven stars is a 5 min walk from our resort.
Because we are located in the popular Regent Village area in the heart of Grace Bay a grocery, over fifteen restaurants, and shopping are all within a short walking distance. There is no need for a car! This attractively decorated condo brings all of the comforts and amenities of home to your vacation getaway. Imagine the perfect setting to rest, relax, and restore. Perfect for a honeymoon, romantic week with vow renewals, or a getaway for families, it is one of the most idealistic places in Providenciales.
Suite 603, managed by Allied Management Services and fully refurbished, is a true rental by owner and as such offers the best pricing.
Villa Renaissance is a small elegant property (36 units) with one of the best locations on Grace Bay Beach. Our resort is convenient to many local shops and restaurants, making it unnecessary to rent a car during your stay.
If you need a babysitter , we have someone we can recommend.
My unit 603 is a 30 second walk to the beach. We also have 24 hour security on site & a safe in the room.
We have a newly renovated mosaic-tiled swimming pool which includes a Jacuzzi style tub. Relax on our new pool chaises with plenty of shade available under our poolside umbrellas.
Villa Renaissance is fronted by 250 feet of soft white sand and clear turquoise water, where there are also new lounges and umbrellas for your comfort.
Our property additionally includes a small air-conditioned fitness center. We have a small DVD library and a computer and printer available for guest use is housed in our lounge.
Our poolside bar is available for that refreshing cocktail and orders are taken for beach or poolside lunch delivery.
The rental suites are managed by Allied Management Services, whose staff provides housekeeping and guest amenities such as coffee, tea, and laundry detergent for your stay. Allied also provides a wide range of concierge services, including fishing and snorkeling excursion reservations offered at discounted rates for our guests, as well as lunch and dinner reservations.
We look forward to welcoming you!
General Resort Rules:
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others. Speakers are not allowed at the pool or beach-pls. use headphones.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes: the enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Water and electricity are precious commodities when is Island. Villa Renaissance is striving to be “green” and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.
We are required to collect a 12% mandatory government tax, as well as a 10% "service charge" on your nightly rental rate that the Turks and Caicos government has imposed on proprietors for the benefit of certain employees.