- Food in the restaurant super
- Location great
- Not a 4 star, rather a 3 star, especially in service
- Reception is a box and receptionist availability is random. Information on opening hours not indicated on the door or elsewhere.
- Check-in: no information that the check-in is exclusively from 2 pm without flexibility, e.g. at least checking the reservation, tell that the room will be ready by 2 and until the luggage can be placed somewhere. I arrived at 11, the owner told me to sit down as the receptionist is not available before 2 pm. Waited almost 2 hours, without knowing whether the booked room is available or not, the owner mentioned that I might need to sleep in the first night in another hotel. The owner had no clue about the reservations, seemed very confused and unprofessional for guest service. When the receptionist arrived, she was arrogant and told that they mixed up something with my reservation, so on the first night, I cannot get the booked and paid ocean view room. No compensation, not even a diner was offered for this incident.
- The ocean room had a nice view from the window, but you have to use constantly the blinder, because there was a balcony in front of the window, and everybody from the floor has access to it. Therefore, people gathered there, smoking, looking into the room and made noise, completely destroying the privacy.
- No door that separates the toilet from the bed area.
- Outdated keys, stains on the corridor carpets