Skip to main content.
All properties in Lisbon, Portugal
All properties in Lisbon, Portugal

Vila Garden Guesthouse

3-star3 stars
Great for familiesThis property has good facilities for families.
Avenida Almirante Reis, 98, Lisbon, 1150-022, Portugal

3-star guesthouse, convenient to Rossio Square
  • Free WiFi
From 170 reviews. TripAdvisor Traveller Rating.

TripAdvisor Traveller Rating

Fantastic service
Great room
Great location
Ordinary amenities

Vila Garden Guesthouse

from ZAR 1,247
  • Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
  • Superior Double Room, Private Bathroom
  • Standard Twin Room, Private Bathroom
  • Deluxe Suite, Private Bathroom, Garden View
  • Standard Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen (Stair Access Only)

What’s around Vila Garden Guesthouse


  • In Lisbon Old Town
  • Rossio Square - 24 min walk
  • Santa Justa Elevator - 28 min walk
  • Gulbenkian Museum - 29 min walk
  • Castle of Sao Jorge - 30 min walk
  • Lisbon Cathedral (Se) - 31 min walk
  • Commerce Square - 34 min walk
  • Martim Moniz Square - 18 min walk

Getting around

  • Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 12 min drive
  • Cascais (CAT) - 17 min drive
  • Lisbon Roma-Areeiro Station - 21 min walk
  • Lisbon Rossio Station - 25 min walk
  • Lisbon Chelas Station - 26 min walk
  • Arroios Station - 4 min walk
  • Anjos Station - 6 min walk
  • Alameda Station - 9 min walk

At a glance

Key facts


  • 24 rooms
  • Arranged over 4 floors


  • Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a non refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% will be charged if the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Required at check-in

  • Credit card or cash deposit required

  • Government-issued photo ID required

  • Minimum check-in age is 18

Travelling with others


  • Pets not allowed


  • Free WiFi in public areas

  • Free WiFi in rooms



  • No parking

Payment types at the property

* See small print for additional details or extra charges

At the property

  • 24-hour front desk
  • Concierge services
  • Tours/ticket assistance
  • Laundry facilities
  • Luggage storage
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
  • Garden

In the room

Home comforts
  • Air conditioning
Freshen up
  • Free toiletries
  • Hair dryer
Be entertained
  • LCD TV
  • Cable TV channels
Stay connected
  • Desk
  • Free WiFi
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Vila Garden Guesthouse’s small print

Also known as

  • Vila Garden Guesthouse House Lisbon
  • Vila Garden Guesthouse House
  • Vila Garden Guesthouse Lisbon
  • Vila Garden Lisbon
  • Vila Garden


Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

This property does not have elevators.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

  • A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Didn’t find the right property?

Continue searching for Lisbon, Portugal

Recent reviews

Superb 9,2 From 168 reviews

Exceptional 10,0
Good place to stay near Lisbon airport
Great stay near the airport
Molly, usTrip with friends
Very good 8,0
The hotel was excellent. However, on the website there shouldbe clear mention of the considerable climb up many stairs to get to the rooms. Anyone with ever light to moderate MOBILITY PROBLEMS would have trouble
richard, caRomance trip
Exceptional 10,0
Great place,good location
Great guesthouse in a good location,a 25 minute walk to the centre of the CIty but also on a bus and tram route and with a metro stop nearby.Rooms were excellent,clean,comfortable and well decorated.Surrounding area a bit down at heel but even so some decent bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk.Lisbon is a beautiful city,just a shame about the graffiti everywhere.Also visited Belem and Cascais during our 4 night stay,both well worth a side trip.
dean, gbTrip with friends
Good 6,0
It was a nice hotel. The only problem with the hotel is it has no elevator and I was on the top floor.
usFamily trip
Exceptional 10,0
Great location and very clean :-)
Beautiful and clean
Cosmin, us3 night trip with friends

Vila Garden Guesthouse

Is the description of this property not correct? Tell us