All hotels in Malaga, Spain
1 room, 2 adults

Málaga Hotel Eliseos

3-star3 stars
Paseo de Reding, 19MalagaMalaga29019Spain

City-center hotel within walking distance of Gibralfaro Castle
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect nightsFor every 10 nights, get 1 free*!
Good7.6
Location
Great location
WiFi
Good internet service
Service
Fantastic service
Bar and Beverages
Bar could improve
219See all 219 Hotels.com reviews
From 159 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

Málaga Hotel Eliseos

from ZAR 1,244
  • Double Room
  • Double Room, Balcony
  • Double Room, Balcony, View
  • Single Room
  • Triple Room
  • Studio (2 adults)
  • Economy Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds

At a glance

Key facts

Hotel size

  • This hotel has 73 rooms
  • This hotel is arranged over 7 floors

Arriving/leaving

  • Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges 30% of the stay at the time of booking and remaining 70% 15 days prior to arrival date. Cancellation penalties are as follows: 5% fee between 60-46 days in advance of check-in; 25% fee between 45-30 days in advance; 50% fee between 29-3 days in advance; 100% due within 72 hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Required at check in

  • Credit card or cash deposit required

  • Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Pets

  • No pets or service animals allowed

Internet

  • Free WiFi in public areas

  • Free WiFi in rooms

Transport

Parking

  • Self parking (limited) *
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
Things to do
  • Sailing on site
Services
  • 24-hour front desk
  • Tours/ticket assistance
  • Luggage storage
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers -
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility
  • Roll-in shower

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Freshen up
  • Private bathroom
  • Shower only
  • Free toiletries
  • Hair dryer (on request)
Be entertained
  • TV
  • Cable/satellite TV channels
Stay connected
  • Free WiFi
  • Phone
Food and drink
  • Refrigerator
More
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Málaga Hotel Eliseos’s small print

Also known as

  • IGH Eliseos
  • IGH Eliseos Hotel
  • IGH Eliseos Hotel Malaga
  • IGH Eliseos Malaga
  • Hotel Igh Eliseos Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol
  • Málaga Hotel Eliseos Malaga
  • Málaga Hotel Eliseos
  • Málaga Eliseos Malaga
  • Málaga Eliseos

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

Optional extras

Self parking costs EUR 12 per night

Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (approximately)

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

What’s around Málaga Hotel Eliseos

Landmarks

  • In Centro
  • Malaga Amphitheatre - 11 min walk
  • Picasso's Birthplace - 12 min walk
  • Malaga Cathedral - 13 min walk
  • Alcazaba - 16 min walk
  • Gibralfaro Castle - 22 min walk
  • Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta - 3 min walk
  • Municipal Heritage Museum - 3 min walk

Getting around

  • Malaga (AGP) - 20 min drive
  • Málaga María Zambrano Station - 30 min walk
  • Torremolinos Station - 26 min drive
  • Fuengirola Station - 33 min drive
  • La Malagueta Station - 3 min walk
  • La Marina Station - 14 min walk
  • Guadalmedina Station - 24 min walk
  • Self parking (surcharge)
  • Limited parking

Málaga Hotel Eliseos

Is the description of this property not correct? Tell us