Welcome to the oldest neighbourhood in the old town of Bruges. Just a ten-minute stroll from the Market square through the city’s enchanting cobbled streets, it’s the perfect location for exploring Bruges.
Tymora Bruges is a charming house located in the historic city centre and a short walk to the marketplace and all the most popular historical sites.
The house is newly refurbished and spread over three floors, offering three bedrooms each with king-size double bed, living and dining room, main bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
Tymora Bruges is a semi-detached town-house with its own entrance and is finished to an impeccably high standard. The contemporary design reflects thoughtful attention to detail for an enhanced guest experience.
The entrance is located on the ground floor, leading to a comfortable living and dining area bathed in light, with a separate fully-equipped kitchen to prepare some great food to enjoy around the dining table. Extensive kitchen amenities include a Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, fridge, electric oven, electric hob and dishwasher. The main bathroom is also on the ground floor. The first floor corridor leads to two bedrooms each with king-size bed and the second floor features an impressive and spacious master bedroom with king-size bed and a freestanding bathtub within the room. Free wi-fi is accessed throughout the house and there’s a 43” smart TV in the living room.
Guests enjoy total privacy and full access to the entire house. There’s convenient access for guests via a smart lock and the instructions are provided 2 days before arrival.
- The required number of beds are prepared with high-quality bed linen; one set of bed linen per guest, per stay.
- Bath towels are provided; one bath sheet and one hand towel per guest, per stay.
- A Nespresso machine is provided with 2 complimentary capsules per guest, per day.
- Complimentary luxury bathroom amenities by Rituals including shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, shower gel and hand-soap are provided during your stay.
- A welcome basket with helpful amenities is provided with our compliments to last the first 3 days including sugar, olive oil, salt & pepper, handwash, detergent, kitchen-towel, kitchen-cloth and sponge, kitchen roll and dustbin with bags. Dishwasher tablets are also provided.
- Smoking is prohibited in the house
- Parties are prohibited in the house.
- Guests under 25 years are not allowed. Any exception will be evaluated upon request.
- Quiet hours are between 22:00 and 08:00 when guests are requested to respect low noise levels.
- All guests are requested to treat the house with care as if their own and to please show respect for everything. In case of damage, the paid deposit will be withheld to cover the respective amount.