INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are always at your disposal to help or to answer your questions. You can contact us via our mobile numbers or by email. We will do our best to meet your requests.
● According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (E.g. passport, identity card).
● Check-in must be scheduled in advance. In case the check-in is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours prior arrival, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
● All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also provide a crib, a baby high chair and a baby bathtub if needed. First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket are available in all properties.
● Cleaning services during the stay, as well as the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables, are carried out on a weekly basis. If you wish extra cleaning service this can be arranged at an extra, affordable charge. The weekly cleaning and the replacement of bed linen, towels, and consumables will not be carried out for stays of less than seven nights.
● Please be informed that a tourist ‘ecotax’ will be charged to all people staying overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Therefore, all guests aged 18 or overstaying overnight in holidays resorts and/or accommodation establishments will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at the check-in.
We want you to feel right at home! Thank you for respecting the neighbours and for not smoking inside the properties.
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards. Cash is not accepted.