About this apartment
Come enjoy some peace in quiet in beautiful Longboat Key. This clean and comfortable 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo on Sarasota bay is perfect for a relaxing getaway. You can have the perfect vacation without even leaving this condo complex!
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this beautiful unit:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen including microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee maker.
• Dining Room Table that’s seats four.
• Bright and cozy living room area w/ a large flat screen TV.
• Washer and Dryer Conveniently located in unit.
• Master bedroom with a king size bed, flat screen TV, walk in shower, walk in closet, and beautiful view of the bay!
• Spacious guest bedroom with two twin beds and guest bath with walk in shower.
• Large Patio overlooking the bay with outdoor seating and a table.
Harbor Villa Club amenities
• Hot Tub
• Tennis Court
• Boat Slips (Rented Separately)
• Covered Parking
The Harbour Villa’s are just a 3-minute drive to the north end of the key home to the historic Longbeach Village, known in its earlier days as a transient fishing village. While taking a stroll through this neighborhood your likely to see peacocks on roofs or resting in someone’s yard. It is also a great place for dinner with a view, with options for waterfront restaurants such as the rustic Mar Vista or the more modern Shore. The north end of the key also holds a hidden gem known as Beer Can Island. Erosion has uprooted many of the Australian pines trees here giving it a deserted island feel, a great place worth exploring. 3 minutes in the other direction will put you at Harry’s your local corner store since 1979. Harry’s also has both a deli and an upscale restaurant behind the store, so you have options for whatever you’re in the mood for. Looking to go for a hike? Joan M. Durante Community Park is a 3-minute drive south and has excellent walking trails through the mangroves with portions that overlook the bay. There is a lot of wildlife to see here and a small park out front for children. Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium is also a great place to visit if you are interested in marine life. There are many actives to enjoy on the key as well such and Paddle boarding, Kayaking, and golf. Longboat Key charters offers sightseeing/ecotours, fishing, and sunset tours. The south end of longboat meets At. Armand’s Circle which has a great mix of restaurants, bars, and unique shops. The north end of the island runs into Anna Maria Island which is a hub of entertainment as well.