About this chalet
Discover the uniqueness of Chalet Auriane which offers a luxury experience with a traditional feel of an Alpine ski lodge.
Situated in La Tzoumaz, adjacent to Verbier and in the heart of the 4 Valleys ski system, the chalet offers breathtaking views. It is a uniquely spacious place both for families and groups. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms and also has a superb leisure spa room with a sauna and hammam, adjacent to the large secluded outdoor jacuzzi.
The chalet has been designed by a team of architects and interior designer Hugh Berry. Together with input from local mountaineers they have created a unique space incorporating the best of luxury and Alpine charm yet with some quirky touches.
The chalet is spread over two floors. Accessible directly from the piste by a small private funicular lift which will also take you from the road to the front door. Alternatively, the chalet is located just 100 m from the main ski lift, also allowing for easy access through the village.
Upstairs is a superb open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with floor to ceiling windows offering spectacular views and plenty of room to relax. From here you have access to a wrap-around balcony that offers breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps.
Four of the sleeping accommodations are located downstairs. The Verbier master en-suite bedroom is beautifully furnished with a handcrafted unique tree-trunk king size bed and floor to ceiling bay windows offering spectacular views across the 4 Valleys. You can also enjoy the mountain vista from the large walk-in ensuite shower and double ended bath.
Zermatt, Klosters, Gstaad are all individually furnished double bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and toilet having both bath and shower and heated towel rails. All rooms have built in wardrobes space and a balcony. Hairdryers are also provided in each room, as well as a safe. St Moritz contains 2 full-sized twin bunk beds ideal for children or adults who wish to share in addition to an ensuite shower room and toilet.
The secluded outdoor jacuzzi can seat 6 people with great views over the valley. It is located immediately adjacent to the relaxing spa room. Chalet Auriane is breathtaking and you will not be disappointed with what it has to offer during your stay here at La Tzoumaz.
Things to note:
- We would kindly ask you to throw any trash away with one of the bags we have provided you, and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The chalet is located not far from the center, it is a 5 min drive from the center of La Tzoumaz and the ski lifts.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access by 4 wheel drive with snow tyres and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Private underground parking for 2 cars.
- On piste location with easy ski access by private funicular lift.
- Leisure spa room with sauna, hammam, shower, relaxation area.
- Outdoor hot tub/ Jacuzzi on terrace.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- each.
- Dogs are allowed on the property, we however charge an extra CHF 75,- for cleaning fee.
- Free wifi available in the apartment.