About this property
Highlighted by a Van Gogh-inspired mural and a sleek clawfoot tub,
this light-filled suite offers a designer hideaway in world-famous
downtown Austin. Top-notch touches include a smart TV, a writing desk,
and a plush Casper mattress.
Originally built in 1904, the Adina complex has been beautifully
re-imagined as one-of-a-kind luxury lodging. Enjoy an enviable
location in the historic West End neighborhood -- walk to trending
eateries, nightlife hot spots, and shopping destinations like the
Whole Foods flagship store.
BED & BATH
- Sleeps 2
- Sleeping area: queen bed, smart TV, writing desk
- Bathroom: clawfoot tub/handshower combination
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- This ground-floor unit is accessible via a ramp
- The fireplace is not operational
- Private parking: Shared first-come/first-serve spaces (6 spaces
total, including 1 accessible spot)
- Metered street parking: first-come, first-serve
- There is currently light construction next door
- The hallways at Adina are each equipped with a security camera
- Please keep a close eye on children as this 100+-year-old home has
antiques, fragile decor, and limited sound-proofing
Shared areas at the Adina complex include:
- Ground-floor: brand-new full kitchen and dining area with café
seating for 16
- 2nd-floor: sitting room with Austin skyline views
OL 2021 005450
- Texas State Capitol: 7-minute walk (5 blocks)
- Pease Park: 9-minute walk (0.4 miles)
- 6th Street: 12-minute walk (0.6 miles)
- Bullock Texas State History Museum: 15-minute walk (0.8 miles)
- Blanton Museum of Art: 16-minute walk (0.8 miles)
- Rainey Street: 6-minute drive (1.8 miles)
- Zilker Botanical Garden: 7-minute drive (3.8 miles)
- Barton Springs Pool: 9-minute drive (4.1 miles)
THE TURNKEY PROMISE
With Property Manager, you’ll always find unique vacation rental
properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every
Home. Every Stay. Every Time.
Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient.
All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may
include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record
voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.
If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7
local team is ready to help!