Come and see our wonderful suites in Barra da Tijuca!
PINEAPPLES RESIDENCE MALIBU is located in one of the most noble neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro, Barra da Tijuca.
Barra da Tijuca is a large neighborhood in the west side of Rio de Janeiro, characterized by its tall buildings in contrast with the large and picturesque beach. Here you can enjoy a variety of water sports, as well as nightlife, with a lot of restaurants, shopping malls and bars.
You will also find numerous shopping malls that provide many options for those staying in this area.
- This suite has a super comfortable double bed.
- All suites at the Pineapples Residence Malibu have a minibar and cable TV.
- You can access the cafeteria on the second floor which is open for breakfast (not included in the daily rate), lunch and dinner, with an a la carte menu.
- Free parking.
- Easy access via the yellow line to the international airports Tom Jobim and Santos Dumont.
- The residence offers a ferry ride across Lagoa do Marapendi (preserved nature walk) to the beach.
- The suites are cleaned every three nights, and towels and bed linen are changed that day. These measures were taken to provide a more sustainable and environmentally friendly trip.
NEW WORLD CLUB
At the New World Club, approximately 30 meters in front of the Residence, you will have access to all leisure facilities, free ferry transfer to the beach, gym and swimming pool. An open space integrated with nature, ideal for relaxing, and doing adventurous activities such as yachting, rowing, surfing and stand up paddle lessons, as well as ferry and sailboat rides on the Marapendi lagoon.
* Transfer to the beach: To facilitate the movement of residents to the pier, a 9-seater electric trolley leaves the condominium parking lot 10 minutes before the departure of each ferry. On weekends and holidays, when the use of the service is higher, another trolley with nine more seats is attached.
*Schedules must be consulted at the reception desk / Closed for maintenance on Mondays. Scheduled departures every 01 hour.
You can consult special schedules in festive periods such as Christmas, New Year and Carnival.
* Swimming pools: Hours: Every day from 8 am to 7 pm, with extended hours during the summer. Except Wednesdays, which is closed for maintenance. Check special schedules for holidays such as Christmas, New Year's Eve and Carnival.
* Gymnasium: It is equipped with a 300m² room, exercise rooms and indoor bicycle room. Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 6am to 10pm Saturdays: 8am to 6pm Sundays and holidays: 9am to 1pm. Check special schedules for holidays such as Christmas, New Year and Carnival.
Our space has free Wi-Fi, but we may have problems due to weather conditions or the availability of the internet provider.
NOTE: The swimming pool and gym are part of New World Club.
We clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces such as switches, doorknobs, cabinet knobs, remote controls, etc before check-in.
We are hosts with over 5,000 feedbacks from various guests.
1) The property is located at a residential address. Noises that may disturb the neighbors are not allowed. (Silence After 22:00 Hs)
2) Do not throw toilet paper/sanitary pads/etc. in the toilet
3) The tenant agrees to send a list with full name and identity document of all persons who will stay in the apartment during the contracted period and must not exceed the number of people stipulated in the reservation.
People who are not on the list provided are not allowed to enter the building. To receive any guests, the tenant must inform the full name and identity of the visitor at least 48 hours in advance for the landlord's approval and entry authorization at the reception. Failure to comply with this rule is subject to cancellation of the reservation without refund
4) Separate the organic and recyclable garbage, disposing them in different garbage bags
5) People wearing inappropriate clothing are not allowed in the common areas. Use the service entrance (and elevator) when you are wearing swimwear or luggage, and always wash your feet to remove the sand
6) Always turn off lights and electrical equipment before leaving the apartment (air conditioning, fans, washing machine, television...). If this item is not respected, the owner may deduct R$100.00 per day from the security deposit.
7) Our check-in is done from 14:00 hours and our check-out before 11:00 hours. We cordially offer flexibility on these times in case there are no other guests checking in or out. If you wish to guarantee your early-check-in or late-check-out you may pay 50% of a daily rate to reserve the property for your use;
8) For each reservation we provide 1 set of bed linen with blankets for each bed and 1 set of bath linen per guest. Service of exchange of bed and bath linen can be requested and paid separately. Our bed and bath linen are in perfect conditions - please let us know if you find any in bad condition so we can change them / Do not use the bath towel at the beach or pool / Be careful with products that may damage them (especially makeup and sunscreen), because they can be charged from your security deposit.
9) It's okay to cook, but please leave everything clean and organized
10) We do not provide oil, salt and spices, as we understand that these are food items for individual use.
11) It is not allowed to leave your bags at the reception.
12) All guests must send their identification document at least 24 hours before arrival so there are no delays
Enjoy your stay and have fun! Feel at home and take care of the property as if it were your own.