The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, which we appreciated.
It was nicely located, close to the river, shopping, fast food and restaurants and about 15 minutes, from the train station
However, there were some shortcomings and challenges.
1. There were 2 ear swabs and a toothpick in the trash can in the bathroom, which has probably been overlooked by the cleaning.
2. The door to the bathroom was VERY hard to close, had to be slammed hard.
3. The soap was very difficult to get out of the bottle, which required a lot of effort.
4. Some of the amateur in the bathroom sat loose.
5. You are missing a few glasses for toothbrushes, or drinks.
6. There is VERY little space to store your clothes and luggage
7. It would be nice to be able to make a cup of tea or coffee in the room.
8. it would be nice to have a fridge.
If you only have to stay a couple of nights, it will go just fine.