The hotel if you can call it one is extremely poorly maintained. We were offered a room which was full of mold, wall plaster coming off and smelly. The room had no towel, the bathtub was probably cleaned a decade ago with hair and what not still stuck dry. On complaining, the management offered to move us to another room, but the condition was not much different. So, we decided to check out. Then started an almost 5-hour misery with Hotels.com support to try and get another reservation which after several calls and hang ups never materialized. The only plus if one may call it is that I ended losing only 2k here having used some vouchers for the rest. All in all my friend ended up suffering in the moldy room for 5 hours and ended up with severe allergic reactions and Hotels.com did nothing to help even though the hotel management agreed that their property was not up to the mark and that they are ready for a full refund if Hotels.com would connect with them which unfortunately did not happen. Me and my friends are never using Hotels.com ever again after this experience.