Our apartment is comfortably and lovingly furnished.
It offers space for 2-4 people. The roof terrace invites you to linger when the weather is nice. The apartment is located in the urban area. It is about a 10-minute walk to the train station or the old town.
It is worth visiting Kevelaer with its churches, the Chapel of Mercy, numerous sculptures, shops and the variety of gastronomy. If you are looking for activities in and around Kevelaer, you will find it quickly. So z. B. the farm adventure park "Irrland" to explore many bike trails and cultural attractions in the area of Kevelaer.
Installers who are professionally bound for some time in Kevelaer and the surrounding area are also welcome.
We are looking forward to your visit!
-A holiday apartment in the 1st Floor of approximately 55 square meters
- Maximum for 2-4 people
- Bedroom with a French double bed
-Living room with sofa bed for 2 people
- SAT-TV, WiFi free
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Furnished small kitchen with good dining options
- Coffee machine, toaster, oven with microwave
- Shared use of washing machine and drying room
- Furnished roof terrace (smoking area)
- Separate entrance area
- Pets by arrangement
- PKW parking lot