Leave the buzz of the big city behind for an easy-going getaway at this vacation rental house in Marsing, Idaho! With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2,508 square feet of living space, this home is well-suited to host groups of 8 guests. Enjoy peaceful days overlooking Snake River from the porch, visiting the nearby wineries, and browsing farmer's markets each Saturday morning. No matter how you spend your river retreat, you're sure to leave refreshed, relaxed, and ready for another trip back!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*Enjoy a 10% discount on reservations in March 2020 if you book before February 1, 2020!*
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Rollaway Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 3 Futons, 2 Full Beds | Loft: Queen Bed
Drop your bags at the door and make yourself at home from the moment you arrive. Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and a wall of windows come together to create a living space sure to impress any guest.
All you need - and more - can be found inside, including 2 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Bring back a bottle of wine from one of the local wineries to enjoy on the back porch. With Snake River just steps away, it's the perfect waterfront spot to wine and dine late into the day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Marsing is a hidden gem on the outskirts of Boise, where you can enjoy local living at it's finest!
Bring the fishing gear along to catch bass and catfish in Snake River, located right on site. If you're looking for bigger fish to fry, head over to Claytonia Pond, Marsing Island Park, or Lake Lowell.
Spend the day visiting the many wineries in the area. Just across the river, you'll find the Koenig Tasting Room, Williamson Orchards, Snake River Winery, HAT Ranch Winery, Sawtooth Winery - the list goes on!
The city of Nampa lies about a 20-minute drive from the property while Boise is about 40 minutes away. Stop by one of the fantastic Farmers Markets in Nampa before visiting all the top destinations in the downtown Boise area.
Animal enthusiasts are encouraged to visit the World Center For Birds of Prey and the Zoo Boise - each within 35 miles of the house.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, linens, towels, lofted area, parking for cars, RVs, and trailers, back porch, riverfront views, and more!
- This property is located next to an operating ranch which is home to farm animals
- Wonderful Marsing location right on Snake River - Just minutes from local wineries, with Nampa and Boise within 20 - 40 minutes
- Nearest Major Airport: Boise Airport (~39 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per stay fee (Dogs only)
- NOTE: Coyotes are often seen near the property; small dogs should be watched at all times
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Grill supplies are not provided. It may be beneficial to bring your own and stop by the store to stock up prior to arrival
- NOTE: Your safety matters. Exterior surveillance cameras are located at each door. They do not look into interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in