Bed and Breakfast Key West
Search for Key West bed and breakfasts
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Duval Street
- Mallory Square
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Southernmost Point
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery
- Key West Aquarium
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Golf Club
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Key West Cemetery
- Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center
- Key West Shipwreck Museum
- Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
Find a cheap bed and breakfast in Key West
Often cheaper than traditional hotels, a B&B in Key West offers a cosy home-away-from-home experience that is sure to make you feel welcome. Our B&B’s differ in style and location – you can choose between centrally located accommodation or stay in the scenic countryside depending on your plans.
Before you book your trip, have a look at our 3050 reviews for places to stay in Key West, Florida. They’re written by guests from South Africa and other countries and can give you a few ideas on accommodation.
Our best-rated bed and breakfast is currently The Gardens Hotel, with 5 bookings in the last hour.
To make sure you benefit even more from staying with us, join Hotels.com Rewards and get 1 night free* when you stay for 10 nights.
Key West travel guides
Key West may be on the small side as cities go, but it certainly doesn’t lack variety in its range o...
Shopping in Key West will take you from malls full of brand-name stores to the quirkiest independent...
Key West boasts a quirky, independent spirit plus an array of sights and attractions that will keep ...