CAB City Apartments Berlin Accommodation & Rooms
Located in Berlin (Kreuzberg), CAB City Apartments Berlin is close to Oberbaum Bridge, East Side Gallery, and O2 World. Also nearby are Treptower Park and Simon-Dach-Strasse.
Amenities at CAB City Apartments Berlin include tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms at CAB City Apartments Berlin offer coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with digital channels. All units at this 3-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 0800 991 333 FREE from a landlinefrom ZAR 4,061
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (for 6 persons - Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (Seestr.)
- City Apartment, 5 Bedrooms (Koloniestr.)
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (for 8 persons Moabit/Tiergarten)
- 5 Bedrooms for 8 persons at Reinickendorfer Str.
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Koloniestr.)
- City Apartment, 5 Bedrooms (Reinickendorfer Str. (for 15 persons))
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz for 8 Persons)
- City Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz)
- City Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz for 4 Persons)
- City Loft, 1 Bedroom (Leopoldplatz)
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby Three Star Berlin hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Top Berlin hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Berlin
- Hotel LützowFrom
"Attending IHIF at the Intercontinental, Very happy with the Lutzow. Nice clean modern room. Perfect for one business traveller."Mar 6, 2015
- Berlin Marriott HotelFrom
"The hotel was centrally located, nice large comfortable room and awesome shower. Only negative: no free wifi in the rooms."Mar 2, 2015
- SANA Berlin HotelFrom
"We stay in the two-bedroomed apartment. This was a wonderful space for our family of 4. We will definitely stay here again if we return to Berlin. The only downside was that the…"Dec 28, 2014
- Eurostars BerlinFrom
"Our second stay at this hotel. It didn't disappoint. Great location, excellent staff."Dec 27, 2014
CAB City Apartments Berlin Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.