Conrad Dubai Accommodation & Rooms
Footbridge to Dubai WTC
Conrad Dubai is an ideal destination for visitors to Dubai's financial district, with the Dubai World Trade Centre located just across the footbridge. Dubai Mall is a 10-minute drive south, and it's a 20-minute drive north to reach Dubai International Airport.
Burj Khalifa: 10 minutes
It's a 10-minute drive to the Dubai Fountains at Burj Khalifa Lake, a 50-story water display set to music, in the shadow of the world's tallest building. You can drive 15 minutes north to explore Dubai Museum, the oldest building in Dubai and a landmark in its own right.
Gourmet dining and drinks
The hotel's 6 bars and restaurants are attractions themselves, notably the Marco Pierre White Grill, the Parisian-style wine cellar Cave, and the cocktail bar Suga. The spa offers a range of massage and beauty treatments, and the fitness center has a 20-meter outdoor pool.
Luxury linen, pillow menu
Modern with a hint of ornate Arabic design, guestrooms and suites all offer comfortable 300-thread-count sheets and a pillow menu. There's a minibar and WiFi in each room, and widescreen HDTVs offer on-demand movies and video games, so you'll never be bored.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 0800 991 333 FREE from a landline
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Double Beds
- Deluxe Corner, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Skyline View)
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- Room, 2 Double Beds, Executive Level
- King Deluxe, Skyline View
- Executive Suite
- Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Seaview
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- Two Double Beds, Sea View
At a glance
- This hotel has 555 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 54 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
Nearby Five Star Dubai hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 28305
- Conference space size (meters) - 2547
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Dubai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Dubai
- Novotel Deira City CentreFrom
"It was a nice hotel just a bit crowed for 4 ppl"Jan 16, 2015
- Pullman Dubai Deira City CentreFrom
"Had 3 nights here..staff very friendly and helpfull..nice rooms were bigger than expected to be..best part is the mall is downstairs.."Jan 15, 2015
- Copthorne Hotel DubaiFrom
"Tjis is one he best hotels I have stayed in. from the look on the outside to the interior decor. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Service is great and very welcoming from…"Jan 13, 2015
- JA Oasis Beach TowerFrom
"We spent 7 nights at JA oasis and it was fantastic, a little bit of noise at night due to the construction going on. Also housekeeping should try to improve a bit on cleaning the…"Jan 13, 2015
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningMarco Pierre White Grill - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Purobeach Urban Oasis - This poolside bar specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Ballaro - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cave - This wine bar specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Conrad Dubai Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AED 225-400 per vehicle (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.