Hotel Kuramae Accommodation & Rooms
Located in Tokyo (Akihabara), Hotel Kuramae is close to Ryogoku Kokugikan, Sensoji Temple, and Tokyo Sky Tree. Also nearby are Edo-Tokyo Museum and Asakusa Shrine.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
The 55 guestrooms at Hotel Kuramae include coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with pay movies.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 0800 991 333 FREE from a landlinefrom ZAR 1,075
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Pet Friendly Twin Room
- Room, 1 Semi-double Bed
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 55 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Conference space size (feet) - 247
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Hotel Villa Fontaine TOKYO HATCHOBORIFrom
- RIHGA Royal Hotel TokyoFrom
"hotel needs new beds"Oct 12, 2014
- Hotel New Star IkebukuroFrom
"Like many places in Tokyo I found it difficult to locate anything after leaving the metro station but managed to find this hotel quite by chance. The service was good, the…"Sep 7, 2014
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama KannaiFrom
DiningIzacafe - Onsite restaurant.
Hotel Kuramae Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.