Lastarria Suites Accommodation & Rooms
Situated in Santiago, Lastarria Suites is close to Santa Lucia Hill, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square. Also nearby are Plaza de la Constitucion and San Cristobal Hill.
In addition to tour/ticket assistance, Lastarria Suites features laundry facilities. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
Lastarria Suites has 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 0800 991 333 FREE from a landlinefrom ZAR 830
- Duplex, 1 King Bed
- Standard Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 20 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 2010
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Rent A Home LyonFrom
"Stayed here in a gap between other apart-hotels, and could definitely have stayed longer. Accommodating check-in process, excellent furniture (classy, comfortable, clean), and…"Feb 20, 2015
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque Nueva Las CondesFrom
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque EbroFrom
"I love Santiago and I love to come back to El Bosque. Excellent location and great value for money."Jun 5, 2013
- Casa MurielFrom
"Fantastic hosts and staff who are truly committed to service excellence and who welcome one as a member of their family."Apr 24, 2013
Lastarria Suites Accommodation & Rooms’s small print
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.